VP Technical Report
Dennis M Connelly
Atlanta Chapter's 50th Anniversary
VP Legislative Report
VP Education Report
We are reviewing the applications for this year’s scholarship. We will be announcing the recipient in December.
Registration for the CPD will be coming up in December for the test in April. If you are planning on taking the CPD this coming April and would be interested in a review course, please let me know. As a reminder, the chapter will reimburse any member the cost of the exam if they pass.
Our monthly meetings will be at 5 Seasons Brewing, The Prado, 5600 Roswell Rd NE #21, Sandy Springs, GA 30342. This location gives us a large gathering spot where we can socialize together, whether we are enjoying an adult beverage or not.
PLUMBING ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Matheson-Ball & Associates, a mechanical/plumbing building design firm in the metro Atlanta, GA area is searching for a plumbing engineer to work on our staff performing system design, preparing plans and specifications for new and renovated buildings. The firm’s projects include municipal, education, medical/dental office, and religious facilities.
Company offers full benefits including medical insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation, and flexible work hours.
Design duties include:
- Plumbing hot water, cold water, waste and vent, and storm water systems.
- Sustainable plumbing designs, including gray water collection/treatment, rainwater collection, and water reduction systems.
- Specialized piping systems, including compressed air, natural gas and liquid propane, grease/oil separation, laboratory acid waste and neutralization, and medical gas.
Job Requirements include:
- Minimum of five years of experience as a plumbing designer.
- Extensive experience with all project types listed above.
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) certification a plus.
- Engineering degree a plus, but not required.
- A high level of understanding of the construction process of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and architectural systems.
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written.
- Organizational and management skills to manage multiple personnel.
If interested, please contact Gregg Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (770) 751-0773, ext. 2.
Plumbing Designers/Engineers Job Opportunities
Positions are available for a Plumbing Designer/ Engineer dealing with commercial, mix-use, hospitality and mid/high rise. Also an Electrical Engineer and Electrical Design position are available. Both positions are for 5+ years’ experience PE/ EIT/ Experienced designer with AutoCAD and/ or Revit experience in the northeast Atlanta area. If interested contact Ryan Ploeger with Human Capital Pursuits, LLC at Office phone: 941-445-4221 or cell phone: 651-500-0922.
30 Kelli Clark Court SE, Cartersville, GA 30121
COLEMAN-RUSSELL & ASSOCIATES, INC.
4675 Granite Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
Phone: 205.833.0700 Fax: 205.836.6528
1100 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30309
MATHESON BALL & ASSOCIATES
11285 Elkins Rd., Suite F3, Roswell, GA 30076
REPCO SALES OF GEORGIA
211 Rope Mill Parkway, Woodstock, GA 30188
SPOTSWOOD, COTTON & WELSH, INC.
6235 Atlantic Blvd.
STREATER SALES, INC.
4679 Hugh Howell Rd., Suite C, Tucker, GA 30084
THERMAL RESOURCE SALES
121 Briandwood Dr., Newnan, GA 30265
THE POINTER AGENCY
1349 Old 41 Hwy. Ste 120, Marietta, GA 30060
United sales agency
320 Northpoint Parkway, Suite A, Acworth, GA 30102
Interested in being a Sponsor or Advertising?
Are you intersted in becoming a Newsletter Sponsor or Advertising?
Click here to download our ASPE Atlanta Chapter Newsletter Sponsorship Form
Thank you for all your support!